We Provide Society Registration Consultant in Chatra Society is a type of NGO. NGO means Non Governmental Organizations. These are those organizations whose whole purpose of existence is to carry out social welfare works. They use their profits for fulfillment of their objective. They are incorporated with the sole purpose of proving support and benefit to the poor and down trodden class of the society. NGO works in the various field for the social and economical upliftment of the people at large. NGOs can be incorporated by three ways:
- TRUST: Trust is the simplest and less time consuming method of registering a NGO. A minimum of three members desirous of starting a NGO can get the Trust registered by entering into an agreement (Trust Deed) and by getting such agreement registered with the Local Registrar. Compliance related formalities are minimal in this form of NGO, one is only required to Maintain Books of Accounts as per the Income Tax Act and get there Audit and ITR done in every Financial year. Trust can be private trust or open trust. Open trust are those kind of trusts which are made for advantage of open everywhere, in this way they are additionally regarded as NGO. Trusts are enrolled under Indian Trust Act with mean to do social welfare and altruistic works. It can be enrolled to advance and protect dialect, culture and furthermore to complete social welfare and magnanimous works like strengthening of kid, ladies, annihilation of neediness, childl work, lady abusive behavior at home or to run and keep up old matured homes and so forth. On the off chance that you need to begin your own particular NGO, however you have question on the best way to begin your NGO, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We would love to clear your questions.
- SOCIETY: Society registration requires a minimum of 7 members out of which there should be one Female and there should not be any blood relations among the members. Registration of a society is a time consuming process and requires a minimum of 3-4 months time. Society Registration Certificate is issued by Registrar Of Socities(State). Compliance related formalities are complex in relation to that of a Trust. Apart from Maintaining Books Of Account and Filing ITR and Timely Audit one is also required to file Annual report with the Registrar of Societies, failing such for a consecutive period of 2 years name of the Society s likely to be struck off form the Register. Societies are a sort of NGO, which are enlisted under Society enrollment act, 1860 with intend to complete social welfare and altruistic works. It can be enlisted to advance and save dialect, culture and furthermore to complete social welfare and magnanimous works like strengthening of tyke, ladies, annihilation of destitution, childl work, lady abusive behavior at home or to run and keep up old matured homes and so on. On the off chance that you need to begin your own NGO, however you have question on the best way to begin your NGO, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We would love to clear your questions.As per area 20 of the Societies Registration Act, 1860, the accompanying social orders can be enrolled under the Act:- Charitable social orders, military vagrant assets or social orders built up at the few administrations of India, social orders set up for the advancement of science, writing, or the expressive arts, for guideline, the dispersion of valuable information, the dissemination of political training, the establishment or upkeep of libraries or perusing spaces for general use among the individuals or open to people in general, or open exhibition halls and displays of artistic creations and different gems, accumulation of common history, mechanical and philosophical developments, instruments or outlines.
Enactment: – The Societies Registration Act, 1860, Societies are enrolled under which is a government demonstration. In specific states, which have a philanthropy magistrate, the general public must not exclusively be enlisted under the Societies Registration Act, yet in addition, moreover, under the Bombay Public Trusts Act.
Principle Instrument: – The significant instrument of any general public is the update of affiliation and standards and directions (no stamp paper required), wherein the points and questions and method of administration (of the general public) ought to be cherished.
Trustees: – A Society needs at least seven overseeing board individuals; there is no maximum point of confinement to the number overseeing advisory group individuals. The Board of Management is as an administering body or chamber or an overseeing or official panel.
Application for Registration: Registration should be possible either at the state level (i.e., in the workplace of the Registrar of Societies) or at the area level (in the workplace of the District Magistrate or the nearby office of the Registrar of Societies).
- SECTION 8 COMPANY: Companies At, 2013 provides for registration of company without the word Private Limited/Limited in there names. These companies are incorporated for the purpose of promotion of Art, Science,Commerce and other objects of social cause. These are also called as Non Profit Organizations. he registration Certificate issued is valid all over India. Section 8 companies are required to do ITR and ROC compliance as applicable to other companies.
NGOs are a must for social development and welfare. Nobody can deny roles of NGOs in development and welfare of our society. NGOs run schools, colleges, universities, orphanage, old age home, hospital, health centre and helps in prevention of Human tracking, child labour and woman humiliation at work place. Thus, by keeping their manifold roles, we have decided to launch this portal in order to provide a platform to social workers, where they could get all services under one roof, may it be:
- NGO Registration
- Trust Registration
- Society Registration
- NPO Company Registration
- NGO Audit
- NGO Taxation
- NGO Annual Report preparation
- NGO Trademark Registration
- NGO Licenses Consultancy
- NGO Website Development
- NGO Software Development
- NGO Project Consultancy
- 12A Registration
- 80G Registration
- FCRA Registration
- 35AC Registration
NGO Suvidha was started with aim to provide A-Z services to NGO, may it be trust, society or section 8 company. But with time and dedication of its experts, now NGO Suvidha provides wide range of services not only to NGOs but also to corporate and budding entrepreneurs. May the services be related to Business Registration or Business Licensing, or getting certification for products and services, or accounting and auditing, we provide everything under one roof.
What makes us capable to render all services with utmost efficiency is that we have a team of duly qualified company secretaries, chartered accountants, cost accountants, advocates and IT professionals. Our team has a perfect blend of professionals having vast experience in their scope of practice.
Register your NGO, Trust and Society at lowest Price,
Call us at +91-85400-99000, 8540085000, 8540078000, 9060056000, 0612-2369988
Whatsapp at: +9185400-99000
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org