NGO Website Development
We deliver NGO Website Development in Patna Bihar Ranchi Jharkhand. We are specialist of development of websites and softwares for usage of trusts, societies, and section 8 companies. We can develop any types of NGO website with all functionalities and payment opitons.
We provide complete services related to starting, managing, running, growing and promoting business and NGO under one roof. We have a team of duly qualified company secretaries, chartered accountants, advocates, cost accountants, website developers, software developers and digital marketers, that makes us capable of rendering all services with utmost efficiencies.
In India, the government of India is taking all steps to make doing business in India easy, we in tune with motive of our government, has tried to provide almost all services that you as an entrepreneur or social activists might require for starting or running or promoting your business or NGOs.
NGO Suvidha provides A-Z Servicesto NGOs, no matter where you are located. We have a qualified team of accountant, chartered accountant, company secretaries, cost accountants, software developer, website developer and IT Professionals, who are well experienced in their area of works. NGO Suvidha provides following IT services for your NGO:
- Website Designing
- Website Developement
- Website Hosting
- Software Development
- Android app Development
- Apple Iphone App Development
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Outdoor Marketing
The best thing with us is that you will get A-Z services under one roof at best price. Some of the reasons for why you should choose us are as follows:
- Lowest Price
- Complete service at one place
- Transparent Policies
- Competent Team of Professionals
- Dedicated Service Expert
- Regular work update
NGO Suvidha is a portal dedicated specially to NGO. It has all information that a social worker may require before and after starting a NGO. May it be how to start NGO, or how to run NGO, or how to get funds for NGO or how to maintain books and how to get its accounts audited.
NGO Suvidha is an initiative of Meerad Business Solutions, started with sole aim to help social worker in starting and running their NGOs.
NGOs are incorporated with the sole purpose of proving support and benefit to the poor and down trodden class of the society. NGO works in the various field for the social and economical upliftment of the people at large. NGOs can be incorporated by three ways:
- TRUST: Trust is the simplest and less time consuming method of registering a NGO. A minimum of three members desirous of starting a NGO can get the Trust registered by entering into an agreement (Trust Deed) and by getting such agreement registered with the Local Registrar. Compliance related formalities are minimal in this form of NGO, one is only required to Maintain Books of Accounts as per the Income Tax Act and get there Audit and ITR done in every Financial year.
- SOCIETY: Society registration requires a minimum of 7 members out of which there should be one Female and there should not be any blood relations among the members. Registration of a society is a time consuming process and requires a minimum of 3-4 months time. Society Registration Certificate is issued by Registrar Of Socities(State). Compliance related formalities are complex in relation to that of a Trust. Apart from Maintaining Books Of Account and Filing ITR and Timely Audit one is also required to file Annual report with the Registrar of Societies, failing such for a consecutive period of 2 years name of the Society s likely to be struck off form the Register.
- SECTION 8 COMPANY: Companies At, 2013provides for registration of company without the word Private Limited/Limited in there names. These companies are incorporated for the purpose of promotion of Art, Science,Commerce and other objects of social cause. These are also called as Non Profit Organizations. he registration Certificate issued is valid all over India. Section 8 companies are required to do ITR and ROC compliance as applicable to other companies.
NGOs are a must for social development and welfare. Nobody can deny roles of NGOs in development and welfare of our society. NGOs run schools, colleges, universities, orphanage, old age home, hospital, health centre and helps in prevention of Human tracking, child labour and woman humiliation at work place. Thus, by keeping their manifold roles, we have decided to launch this portal in order to provide a platform to social workers, where they could get all services under one roof, may it be:
- NGO Registration
- Trust Registration
- Society Registration
- NPO Company Registration
- NGO Audit
- NGO Taxation
- NGO Annual Report preparation
- NGO Trademark Registration
- NGO Licenses Consultancy
- NGO Website Development
- NGO Software Development
- NGO Project Consultancy
- 12A Registration
- 80G Registration
- FCRA Registration
- 35AC Registration
NGO Suvidha was started with aim to provide A-Z services to NGO, may it be trust, society or section 8 company. But with time and dedication of its experts, now NGO Suvidha provides wide range of services not only to NGOs but also to corporate and budding entrepreneurs. May the services be related to Business Registration or Business Licensing, or getting certification for products and services, or accounting and auditing, we provide everything under one roof.
What makes us capable to render all services with utmost efficiency is that we have a team of duly qualified company secretaries, chartered accountants, cost accountants, advocates and IT professionals. Our team has a perfect blend of professionals having vast experience in their scope of practice.
For any clarification/doubt or to take any services, please contact us at:
+91-8540099000(Call and Whatspp)
+91-9060056000 (Ranchi Office)